Toddler and Two’s
The Toddler and Two’s classrooms are seen as preparatory classrooms to independence. Here, students learn to become more independent and confident through age-appropriate activities, such as becoming toilet trained, cleaning up after oneself, and preparing food.
Students regularly engage in several practical life activities, sensorial materials, and arts and crafts. The curriculum also focuses on developing language skills, motor coordination, and learning to work cooperatively with other students.
• Students from the ages of 15 to 36+ months
• 5 half day and 3, 4, or 5 full day a week programs are offered (The half day is from 8:30 am to 12 pm)
• Elm classroom has a maximum class capacity of 16 students with at least a 1:8 teacher-student ratio
• Willow classroom has a maximum capacity of 15 students with at least a 1:5 ratio.
• Toilet training is not a requirement for enrollment