Registration Forms and Fees
Depending on the program, the following forms and fees will be due to complete the registration process.
• Application Fee and Building Fees (one-time fees per family)
• Security Deposit
• School Year Contract
• Application Form
• State Certificate of Child Health Examination Form (including proof of immunizations)
• First Aid and Emergency Medical Care Form
• Field Trip Permission Form
• Electronic Payment Form (tuition payments and fees are submitted electronically)
• Food Allergy or Medication Consent Forms (only if applicable)
Some programs may have additional forms that will be given at registration.
All registration forms and fees will be due before the student’s first day of enrollment.